Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Why Chakracise?

I felt the carpet between my toes, yes, my knees were slightly bent, yes, I was sitting slightly, yes, my arms fell relaxedly by my side, and were there any thoughts in my head?  “Don’t think,” I played those words in my head.  Was that a thought?  As I stood there not thinking, my body started to gently sway.  Oh nice, I thought, that’s my qi.  I can feel it.  

The teacher came up behind me and would affirm my good work, I thought.  Instead she whispered, Keep your body still.  

That scene plays out every day, as women are prodded to separate the yin from the yang by quieting the chatterbox in our heads and stripping the movement out of stillness.  As Rita Harrison, founder of Chakracise, so colorfully puts it, “Meditating like a man is like having women pee while we’re standing.”

Chakracise - the only workout built on the feminine energy flow.

CALL WILLOW SYSTEM INTERNATIONAL TOLL FREE at: (800) 790-6140

or Val Joy 510-381-9997.

No comments:

Post a Comment